Roadware MatchCrete™ Clear (MCC) is a two component aliphatic polyurethane for repairing cracks, spalls, and joints in concrete subject to UV exposure from sunlight. This material is clear in appearance when applied and cured. Colored sand and pigments may be added to create color stable repairs that match most any decorative or shade of concrete surface. MCC will not significantly change color with exposure to sunlight over time.
Use Roadware MatchCrete™ Clear (MCC) to quickly repair cracks and spalls in concrete that is exposed to sunlight and where a color compatible appearance is desired.
Who would want a “clear” concrete repair product? What could you use it for?
For over 15 years, Roadware manufactured 10 Minute Concrete Mender™ in one standard concrete grey color. It was simple and straight forward. Concrete is grey! The repairs should be grey. Then everything changed. In the past five years, decorative concrete has exploded into the marketplace. Now you can have your concrete in nearly limitless color choices and textures. We developed MatchCrete™ Clear to give you endless color possibilities as well. So, what can you do with MatchCrete™ Clear?
Cracks and Saw-cut Control Joints:
- Clear- Use MCC without sand to create an eye pleasing joint that will not distract from the overall look.
- Colored and Clear – Stain the sidewalls of a crack or joint and fill with MCC to create a colored joint effect.
- Colored Sand- Use MCC with colored sand or colored quartz to make nearly any color repair.
- Colored Aggregate- Use MCC and colored aggregate to make a granite or stone effect.
- Concrete Dust- Use MCC and concrete dust to make a portland concrete look.
- Dry Pigment- Use MCC, sand, and some dry concrete pigment to create most any matching color.
- Dry Shake- Add a bit of dry shake color to your MCC repair for matching color effects.
- Joints and Cracks- Fill joints and cracks around concrete, stone, tile, or terrazzo without becoming an eyesore.
- Exposed Aggregate- Repair cracks, spalls, and knock-outs.
- Pool Decks- Repair coatings and de-laminations.
- Joints- Use MCC for polished joints that match the concrete and look good.
- Design- Use MCC to embed items into the concrete and polish the surface flush.
- Lighting- Use MCC to embed LED lighting into concrete walkways and decks for dramatic effects.
- Use MCC in areas exposed to sunlight where color stable repairs are necessary such as driveways, sidewalks and entryways.
- Use MCC to repair cracks, joints and spalls in high profile building entrances, courtyards, and common areas. Repairs with MCC will not distract from the overall appearance and design.