Roadware Concrete Mender™ Safety Yellow is a high-penetration two-part hybrid urethane that may be combined with sand to form a tough instant polymer concrete. This nearly water thin formula is designed to penetrate deep into the host concrete creating high-performance saturation bond, reinforcement of the repair area as well as permanent floor marking.
Roadware Concrete Mender™ Safety Yellow produces polymer concrete markings that absorb shock and transfers the load of heavy traffic without cracking or dis-bonding. It is highly chemically resistant and can be applied in a wide range of temperatures. It is excellent for industrial floor markings in cold storage and freezer warehouses.
- Cures traffic ready in about 10 minutes at 70°F (21°C).
- Works in freezers. May be used at temperatures below -20°F (-28°C).
- Will not become brittle and crack apart like epoxy.
- Will not peel off like paint.
- Complete saturation bonding with the concrete with Microdoweling™.
- Highly chemical resistant.
- Bright yellow color when cured.
- Easy to clean
- Based on Roadware 10 Minute Concrete Mender™ with a 20 year track record in repairing concrete floors.
- Less down time
- Save money with a permanent solution.
- Increased safety
- 50 ml dual cartridge (70105Y)
- 21 fl oz. dual cartridge units (600 ml) with mixer (70300Y) 2 gallon kits (7.57 liters) in two parts (70020Y)
- 10 gallon units (45 liters) in two parts (70050Y) Color: Applies as a yellow transparent liquid and cures to a bright safety yellow.
|Typical Properties: Value (average)|
|Hardness @ 72° F. (22° C)||72D|
|Tensile Strength||4475 psi|
|Bond Strength, ASTM 882-99||1984 psi|
|Viscosity (at application)||<8 cps|
|Surface Tension (Wilhelmy Plate)||0.026 N/m|
|Cured Color||Safety Yellow|
|Gel time @ 72° F (22° C)||6-7 min|
|Cure time @ 72° F (22° C)||10 min|
|Ambient temperature range for application||-30°F – 100°F (-34C – 38C)|